The Annual General Meeting is held by 31st March each year. The President’s Annual Report and the Annual Financial Report are presented at this meeting. Elections also take place for positions on the Executive Committee for the following year.
Meeting times are generally held on a Tuesday evening at 6.45pm in the school library, with an effort to hold one or two meetings a year during the day to encourage a range of parents with differing time commitments. Notification of meetings and other events is through the P&C newsletter, on the School Website and via the QSchools App.
To become a current member fill in the form here and bring to the next P&C meeting.
P&C meetings details 2020
Meeting will (where possible) be held monthly on the second Tuesday of the Month. (Times and Location yet to be confirmed)
- 11 February – Tuesday 6.45 – School Library
- 10 March AGM, followed by General Meeting – Tuesday 6.45 – School Library
- 12 May – Morning Meeting Tuesday 9am – Helping Hands
- 9 June – Tuesday 6.45 – School Library
- 14 July – TBA
- 8 September – Tuesday 6.45 – School Library
- 13 October – Morning Meeting Tuesday 9am – Helping Hands
- 10 November – Tuesday 6.45 – School Library
P&C meetings details 2019
- 13 February – Wednesday 7pm – School Library
- 27th March AGM – Wednesday 7pm – Resource Room above Library
- 21 May – Tuesday 6.45pm – School Library
- 25 July – Thursday 9am – Helping Hands
- 27 August – Tuesday 6.45pm – School Library
- 5 November – Tuesday 6.45pm – School Library